Building a website and generating content for a blog is definitely not the easiest thing to do. We’ve been working on creating and tweaking the design and content of this website for about a month now. It’ll drive you crazy some days but it’s all worth it in the end. When you feel like quitting or going crazy, remember these 10 reasons of why you should blog!
1. Improve Happiness － Talking or writing about things you are interested in and passionate about will make you happier. As you write more and more, you’ll realize who you are, what your purpose is, and who you want to become.
2. Increase Wisdom － When generating content, you’ll be forced to do more research on things you don’t know, making you much wiser.
3. Learn How to Write －Practice, practice, practice! As you generate more and more content, you’ll naturally become a better writer. (We are just starting out… give us some time!)
4. Exercise Your Brain － Since blogging requires content generation on a regular basis, you’ll start noticing everything that can be blogged about and form a habit to stop and think deeper.
5. Meet People － You’ll quickly meet like-minded people from all over the world. Even though it’s through comments and e-mails, the encouragement from the community is great.
6. Inspire － Sharing your ideas and thoughts will inspire yourself and others
7. Personal Journal － Just like your Facebook (if updated regularly), you can reflect back on your blog and use it as a personal journal of your life and thoughts.
8. Build your confidence － As you write more and more about these topics, you’ll become confident. You’ll quickly realize that you have knowledge and/or opinions that are valuable to others.
9. It’s basically free － You can start blogging right this instance for free with any of the platforms we suggested.
10. Make Money － Last but not least, you can make money (see our guide on how).